Tuesday, January 01, 2008

ITS 2008!!! wahaha..

a new year, a brand new start. :)

yesterday around 8pm went down to fulleton there to see the firework or sort of a countdown. first time when to see the countdown. and the fireworks were amazing.. the crowds are fanatsitic. how i wish i can go with my friends or the ladies to count down this year!!!

or maybe how i wish at that moment of time u will be beside me, awaiting for the new year to begin...

went there at around 8pm and it was kinda crowded already.


the night scenery!


the back of the merlion


look at the crowd... all waiting to see the 2008 firework.

and the pics for the firework... blegh. i was blocked by a tree!aargh!

















and the place was kinda near my dad's office, so therefore we went to some buildings there and took a pic or 2... very classy...


dad, mum and me




me and mum


me wishing everyone have a great 2008 year ahead!! have fun!!!

before the nite outing/ countdown, myrin came over to my house for yet another chit-chat session.. :):) it is like a once a week thingy. wahaha... and we chatted like quite a number of hours.. its soo nice having endless chat like this.. and what's the problem with GUYS!?!?!? chatted and lots of analyis came out for me and her.. and after myrin told me, i feel my life is like jumping steps... i dun play by level, i just skip every few levels...

went square2 today. it was just plain boring... wad a deserted shopping centre.. wasted my time today...

tomorrow back to school. i guessed i am having back to school blues. blegh! i hate it.. tutorial and revisons for lecture undone... omg.. and shuxin,wan qi amelia and i made sure that this sem we die die must clear all our tutorial. jiayou!clearly still in holiday mood.

why everytime i wanted to give up, you will just reappear in my life?!
although it might be just an sms, but i just feel delighted to receive it... because of u!

No comments:

Post a Comment