Monday, January 28, 2008

hit town today again. once again yea with my mummy! Alright i admit i spent a long time preparing and putting on make-ups and had to make mum wait for me. again, my attempt to put on fake lashes just failed again. :(

anyway headed town, and ate lunch at N.Y.D.C at wheelock.


cream of tomato -soup of the day..
although the name of it doesn seem appetizing but it was kinda healthy. lol


garden-salad
haha. going green.


spaghetti


roasted chicken and pepper baked rice.

ate a hearty lunch therefore a good time to go shopping to burn some calories off. :) bought quite a number of stuffs once again... shopping SPREE! bought my eyeliner from face shop ! it has some glitters on it.. my cny shopping sort of done. make ups almost all done still left to reconsider whether to get the Smokey eye shadow.

just added another top to my cny collection. a red top from Flesh IMP. bought a pair of heels at heeren! NO red this time! and a small lady bag from espirt! haha! the shop that i endorse always.

i find it kinda weird and embarrassing shopping for guy's clothes. wanted to get my brother a top for his bday, however every shop went to, the salesperson will be a guy looking weirdly at me as if why am i in a guy's shop, am i in a wrong shop?! found some cool tops for my bro, but dun have his size dey! conclusion of the day: i still dun like shopping in a guy's shop. but i just love guy's top. so simple yet so outstanding!

and my dear paparazzi like to take a pic of me again, am i on headline for A FOR apple newspaper once again?



if u want to read my blog in a more so-not-me way or a more jovial kind of blog.. go this
http://benglish.kennysia.com/?add=http://princess-xxminxx.blogspot.com



sometimes suddenly i just thought of u! i thought you were no longer appearing in my life, but why was the flashbacks appearing... OMG!

No comments:

Post a Comment