Wednesday, January 16, 2008


finally did a collage for shu xin's bday!

went out today. cause lesson was sort of cancelled and i dun think many people went back.. therefore headed down since morning with my MUM! oh.. and its seriously nice to bring along an ATM machine with you for a shopping spree!!

bought 3 tops today costing nearly 60 bucks! ate Aijitsen ramen for lunch. shared with my mum the crayfish ramen with the fried ebi and again the tasteless iced green tea.

s
hopped for around 6 hrs plus. my legs startin to ache now... anyway.. who bothers when shopping can be soo fun!! more clothes adding into my collection! <3

anyway back to school tmwr!:( school blues.... and my exams are approaching... Chinese New Year is approaching... ahem! my BIRTHDAY is approaching! wahaha
18 to 22 feb -exams!! belghx. i know SP and RP will start mocking at us after they finished their exams.. they have much much longer holidays than us!

i admit i was kinda happy when u started to make the move to talk to me.. i admit i always wonder does ur nick refers to me.. but i realised something... i am not feeling that hurt anymore.. mayb i had long ago slowly forget the pain, forget u and just forget the feelings. i had successfully given up?! i trying not to accept ur concerns. quit playing games with my heart... cause i dun wan to fall for it again! never. and i thought u will never appear on my msn anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment