Friday, November 25, 2011

running errands around town.



after sch one day, met up with myrin to catch the movie one day.. was recommended by many friends that the movie was good. but ended up, both of us didnt really catch the plot of the movie. 

felt so bad that day because i kept myrin waiting for me for like 2 hours. 
omg. i still feel guilty much! ;x 

after that, went over to lucky plaza to collect my vouchers then to far east to do my nails!!
the girls were complaining my nails were sooo red...
BRIGHT RED to be exact, that even my mum said i was too attention seeking!!!


after i am done with my nails, we went over to meet bel for IPL.
seem like i got lots of errands to run that day. 



IPL at only aesthetic @ holland village. 
was surprised it was painless and fast procedure... 
cant wait for the next few treatment to be hairless... i noticed results already!:)


dinner was ramen. 

good ramen served here!!


and we took Polaroid..
did u see my bright nails? :P



after dinner, we went to coffee bean nearby to chill. 
just for chit chat session. 
we ordered a drink to share. 



No comments:

Post a Comment