Wednesday, November 30, 2011

aunt Jess in town again


after 2 years, aunt jess came down to Singapore again. 

time flies. the last time she came was actually 2 years back. 

she came for a week, but i only managed to meet up with her last sat before she flew on tues! :( 

Aunt jess came over to my house for some catch up first before heading out for dinner with my relatives


then around evening, dad drove us to Intercontinental hotel for our dinner buffet at Olive tree. 
it was the first time we tried our buffet there. 



was early, and took some pic around..
just like a grp of tourist!!

dinner time!! was hungry!! 
but as usual, i stopped after 2 rounds. 







i think i have phobia seeing too much food on the table.



the food there was pretty normal. 
not my favourite dinner buffet though.

but the desserts there were good!!! :)
i think my stomach was filled with dessert instead.


brought my Polaroid and was put to good use:) 


the sisters


the younger ones. 




with my botak bro!


  
family with aunt jess!:) 



last but not least, 
ended the day with a group photo :)




No comments:

Post a Comment