Tuesday, November 22, 2011

childhood memories.


old photos bring back those memories... 
when i was a kid, i cant remember much... 
my childhood was just simple i think. 

i remembered mum sending me to those abacus classes on sat, ballet after that ( yes i learned ballet before), speech and drama classes in town etc... 
i am glad to have lots of chances to learn new things when i was young. 
thankful to my parents for that. and i am so going to do the same for my kids too in future. 


aunt posted some old photos that she managed to dig out on fb.
this reminded me how time flies. 
look, i am already 21! 

showed bf my childhood pic and his first comment was ' eh so fat eh!' :( 
sobs!! 

yea. i was a fat kid,
mum always complaint to me that dad was crazy that time to feed me a BIG BREAKFAST every weekend. and me, at the age of 4 years old, i can finish it by myself!!!



when i was young, i HATE taking photos. 
thats explain my grumpy face!!!
and my brother is the cheeky one as usual!! 


old memories.... 
its good to be a kid, you just live carefree, without having to worry. 
what do kids have to worry anyway? whether u have enough toys anot? 


No comments:

Post a Comment