Sunday, July 10, 2011

daddy's birthday and father's day




every year, as usual, my dad's birthday will fall closely to father's day.
this year is no exception. 
father's day is one day before my dad's birthday. 

went to google some hotel buffet to have my dad's birthday dinner and finally settled on mandarin orchard's aquamarine.

it served seafood and asian buffet. and since my family wanted to try seafood buffet, decided to treat them to Aquamarine's.

didnt go to popo's house on that sunday. 
stayed home and prepared for the dinner later.


dad drove to the hotel rather early. 
took pics around the hotel, machiam like tourist! 


me and daddy!! 





finally the buffet started and we got a rather good seats. 
the service was good too!! 







u cant believe what is my first plate! 
i conquer the dessert first!! 


my first plate and my last plate of seafood! 
seriously my family sucks totally having seafood buffet.
we see people taking rounds after rounds of seafoods, but we all stopped after one plate. 
i just took one of each kind to try.


fresh oysters were served but i dun like them. 





was sooo full after 2 plates!! 


after awhile, the waiter served a slice of cake for my dad. 
my dad was kinda surprise by this gesture! :) 

making a wish.
always daddy's girl


daddy's enjoying the cake 


had a complimentary bottle of white wine to end the dinner. 
dinner was good. 
though my dad nagged it was expensive, i know he is happy and enjoyed the dinner! 


took family pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment