Monday, July 18, 2011

fish and co!

shopping with myrin on one random sat. 

was trying to clear my frolick groupon that Joyce had given me. 
we walked to bugis to have my frolick.
the usual for me, frozen original yogurt with strawberry toppings. :) 

yea. a cup b size yogurt for me. 
i remembered i got super full after that cup. 



shopped around in town. 
and i got 2 stuffs from forever 21 and zara. 

dinner was at fish and co since myrin was craving for fish and chips. 


if you had not been to fish and co for quite some time, its time to go, cause they finally changed their menu. 
however, they have this 'country fishes' and seriously i think the fishes tasted all the same.




i had the swedish fish and chips. 
i was expecting more, but it tasted like new york fish and chip seriously.

after dinner was more shopping before we headed home. 




No comments:

Post a Comment