Tuesday, June 28, 2011

start of my holiday!

ok officially i starting my holiday now. 
like my rest period. 
3 weeks before sch starts on 11 july.
i am just going to catch up with my life. 
i need to catch up with my gfs, my movies, my novels, shopping and my running badly!! 

so on the 14th june was my last day of work. 
i left office later than usual because i was still chatting with my colleagues for the last few times, and was waiting for joyce to leave. 

rushed down to town to meet myrin. 
thanks to her, she got tickets for our movie 'something borrowed' earlier and our seats were rather good.


dinner was at Hot tomato. 
myrin was craving for western food, so here we go.




the space was super small lah! 
we were like sharing table with another couple. 


myrin's chicken pasta


my grilled pork pasta

the waiter was nice to offer to help us take a pic! 



super happy! no more work! hehe!! 
no more having to wake up early at 7.30am. 
i just gonna catch up with my sleep, though till now, my body clock is still screwed.
anyway, after dinner, was craving for cake. 
it had been a while since i enjoyed a slice of secret receipe cake

ordered the sinful indulgence. and i had the whole slice to myself since myrin dun fancy dessert. 
brought the unfinished half slice into the cinema and enjoyed it. 

the movie was good.  

we kinda like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment