Thursday, June 16, 2011

last day at ab sciex

it was my last day of work in AB Sciex on tues
well. mixed feelings i would say.

a part of me just dun wish to leave the company, but another part of me just cant wait to go.
over the last month or so, i just started to see some office politics in the dept.
but i dun care.
i am just a temp.

it was the ppl of the other dept who brought life to my work daily.
they are the ones which joke with me and entertain me.
to me its kinda ironic, though i am having lunch with my own dept usually, but i kinda bond closer to the other dept.  

He is the one who entertained me the most! 
and he was the one who has both the black and white iphone 4. 

took this pic a day earlier because on my actual last day he was flying to batam for work!


days before i left, they knew it was going to be my last day soon, each of them walked past my table and will do something to make me laugh. something that made me feel sad to leave them. 



but i am glad i had joyce with me during my 3 months there.
we bitched openly, fb chat daily, and she just sooo sweet to gave me boxes of masks that she has! 
i think i had half a year supply of different masks that she got me as a farewell gift.  

she is from my dept. 
24 hours good mum i dare say!


before working in this industry, i was kinda skeptical.
i thought the ppl here are boring and old.
yes indeed, most of them are married, but they are not that boring as i expected.
it just showed me in this industry, the people are worked this way.
its the culture in the company.
yes, i did mention office politics i saw recently, but its considered minor compared to the business industry. the people here are more family-oriented.

however,i dun really think this kind of engineering industry suited me. i wan something more dynamics.
this was just too slow paced.

if you ask me, will i go back to work there?
i will say a straight no.
but i think the ppl there are nice and simple. thats a fact.
but maybe thats not the working life that i am seeking for.

but i am still joining them for the USS trip in JULY!! 
excited much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment