Friday, April 01, 2011

Sushi buffet with mum and bro


after exams, after days and weeks of mugging at home, 
finally mum and i went shopping!! 

before that, we went to find dad for lunch at raffles place, at the same time i remembered i had my job interview at raffles place. 
brother was having his lesson, and he came down to find me and mum after that in town while dad went back to work. 

went to get soulmate's present that day. haha! soulmate gotta be honored! when her gift was specially chosen along with my bro and mum. both of them gave me lots of recommendations on the watch that i wanted to get for her. 

then we headed over to SCAPE for sakae buffet. 
always with bro, it must be this sushi buffet. 

i still love the chanwanmushi there!!! 
 
and their egg mayo sushi. simple i know. 
but i just dun take raw food.

a pic with mummy! 

sakae sushi buffet change their menu. 
and i am glad they didnt check my ic, and i was still considered under the youth buffet category. :) 

ice cream was their dessert that day. 

dun really like ice cream and i didnt manage to finish the cup. 


after the buffet, it was more shopping!! 

and my mum keep saying my hair is too short. 
she has been complaining recently. random. 



HAPPY APRIL FOOL too.
hope you guys didnt get trick badly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment