Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Holland Village

I am like in office now, trying to past time by schedulling up this blog post.
there is nothing for me to do now! :(
i dun understand why my colleagues left at 5.30pm and here i am still stuck in office slacking, just waiting for the clock to strike 6pm. :( booooo!!!


anyway, i finally tried Holland village xiao long bao! am going to find a day to treat my family for this. cause i think its really good.



i met up with myrin earlier first since busy bel had to do her project before meeting us.
me and myrin went to vivo to catch a movie, no string attached! i am super slow for this movie.
i wanted to watch it like when it's first released? but i was stuck home for my exams. and after my exams when i had the time to catch it, everyone around me had caught it! :(
but all thanks to myrin, she was willing to watch it again with me.

after the movie we were both hungry, but we decided to keep it all for the steamboat later.
took a bus to holland village and bel and her bf joined us.

i managed to book only the 5pm slot so it was early dinner for us.



and i love the matou over there. i only managed to have 1 piece. after that it was sold out. HOT SELLER ok!!


the soup base were good.

we had sweet corn pig bone soup and spicy soup.


lots of mushroom for bel, vege for me, mryin clear leftover, hy for the meats!
and of course not forgetting the main dish, xiao long bao. 
i think we had 5 'longs' 




the 3 of us! :)





myrin had to leave earlier to meet her frens to get someone's bday present. and the rest of us decided to head for some simple window shopping.wanted to catch a movie, but when we reached town, no mood. so walked abit and then we decided to have yogurt. 



its sally yogurt once again!!! i can seriously never get sick of this!! 



both of us shared one. 


No comments:

Post a Comment