Monday, April 11, 2011

soulmate's 21st surprise @ NTU


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAREST SOULMATE! 


everyone just got to be proud of me here. 
i didnt get lost finding my way in NTU! 
NTU is like super huge ok! there are like bus stops at different pick up points. 
i am just so proud of myself. 

of course, with the help of my dearest anabel and joanne.

planned to surprise my soulmate on her 21st since she decide to keep things simple. 
weeks before her bday, i actually went to contact her roomie through facebook to find out her timetable on the 8th march. 
her roomie, joanne was super sweet to help me along to plan this surprise. 

right after my exams, i actually went to ikea, art friend and other stores to do up the frame for soulmate. 
developed tons of pictures to decorate the frame too.
beside the frame, i got soulmate a citigem bracelet and also a espirt watch which i loved soo much that i almost got one for myself. 

before heading over to NTU, i went all the way down to raffles city to get soulmate's birthday cake from awfully chocolate. 

soo... joanne helped me to bring soulmate OGs mates over to join in the celebration.
i was rather early and i was left waiting for nearly an hour in Mac.

when soulmate reached mac, all she could say was 'why are u here!' 
haha! 


soulmate with her OG mates.


of course soulmate with me! :) 

 together with her roomie for helping me with this surprise.
soulmate with her roomie.


soulmate making her wish



soulmate open up her present :)


and before heading for their lecture, a group pic which i joined in.

went to crash into their tutorials and lectures. it was a long day. i couldnt understand a single notes that the lecturer was preaching. it just made me admire them for taking up the course.


soulmate wanted to send me home after her lesson, but decided not since it was not convenient for her to come back to her hall again. 


i know she appreciated everything i had done for her on her bday.
she was a girl not good with expressing her emotion with her strong character, but a simple gesture from her, i knew she was touched.

soulmate! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment