Saturday, February 26, 2011

Back after exams & JJ 21st


Hello! 
i am finally back to my normal life. 
life has been crazy, ever since my bday party, the whole feb was robbed away by CNY and EXAMS!! 

and finally Exams are over! 
and i have my 4 months breaks starting today!!!
i going to slack and slack abit before getting a job i guess!! 
my first official holiday ever since i entered UoB. 
this is madness! 

i wanted to rest soo badly now, but i guess i shld blog one entry first before neglecting it way too long. 
post exam activities are packed so far. will be heading out continuous few days to enjoy! 

skin has been BAD!! 
this sux! with pimple popping out!! 
argh!!

 

JJ's 21st was celebrated like early Jan. and i only had the time to blog it like now which is like end Feb!  damn! 

anyway my this cousin of mine, is a month older than me! and i decided to date her out for some shopping and treated her a bday dinner. 

we met early noon, and as usual she was earlier than me, no matter how early i left house. 
anyway  we shopped around town and i remembered i bought quite a number of stuffs. 
our parents are always soo drama-mama. 
each time we go out, they will call each other to gossip abit about us. then they will remind their daughters to treat each other meals etc. so funny especially when both sides do the same thing! so imagine 2 daughters expecting the same reactions. CANDID! 

i was craving for yogurt, and decided to get frolick and shared with my cousin! 

she did the ordering! 




our strawberry frozen yogurt! its nice!! i wanna have it NOW!!!


 we managed to finish the medium cup like in 15 mins? 

but it was soo nice!! 

dinner was at Aoba Hokkaido Ramen at Ion. 
we were super hungry after shopping. 
we decided to settle somewhere nearby to grab our dinner. 


my hot green tea

and JJ super Sweet strawberry drink

took a pic with my newly bought ring that time! super jade-y! i like! but i think is HUGE on my fingers. 



took some pic while waiting for the food to arrive. 

JJ took a pic of me and my shopping loots for the day

i was having some seafood ramen.

it was my second time having this seafood ramen. i think the seafood served was fresh! but i dun really fancy the ramen though i know they are popular with it.



JJ and her soba set!!!

and i dunno why she took me trying to remove some stuffs from my noodles! 

it was fun to have some catchup. of course lots of internal family gossips that we usually share.

will continue to blog soon tmwr!! 
going shopping with bel tmwr! 
cant wait!!! i am soooo deprived from shoppings!!! hope to get lots of loots!! 

good night people. 
i am tired! 



No comments:

Post a Comment