Friday, September 03, 2010

Silent


 

this is crazy. 

school started a few months back. 
though i am still a freshies.
but it sux!

i really really cant cope with the lectures! 
its like soo complicated. 
its not as simple as what i think of. 
expectation of course are higher. 

but how am i going to survive 3 modules exams!
i am sooo stuck at my consumer behaviour lecture notes. 
with none going in my mind. 
i need the library textbook! 
ps. reminder to self: go to library! 

and here i am stuck with that pile of report from managing changes! 

sch life sucks suddenly. 
i need to understand. and i mean UNDERSTAND consumer behaviour before i have my next accounting module to pile on my headache-ness 

and i think, my service marketing had said goodbye to me!
my god! revise!!!!  


 

maybe this time it is the worst we had. 
more than 48 hours. 
not a single text. 

ironically, i felt a sense of freedom. 
though i do misses the incoming texts i used to receive.
i do check my phone to see if i miss any text. 

each time my ph rang, my heart start to wonder who is that from. 
do i wan the text from u?
or do the silent in this current situation will be better for us?

today on the way back, i thought of the days we spent. 
happier times flashed across my mind no doubt.
 but there is something holding me. 
and i dunno what is it that pulling me back

let me go to my dreamland.
i just wish to sleep.
i am tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment