Sunday, September 12, 2010

New Haircut

say hello to my new hair! 
though its nothing very much difference, 
but its much shorter, with blunts ends. 
and my fringe is long!! swept one side..


 

hopefully i dun look too mature.
but anyway my split ends worries are gone! :) 


 
before, my hair was like bushy!! thick and out of shape!


 
look at the untidy tickness!


 
its time to chop off the ends!!! 

i got 50% discount on the haircut at essensual at orchard central. 
and i got this wonderful stylist Eugenia to recommend me on some do and don'ts for my hair. 
actually wanted to cut bangs, but she adviced me not to due to my short forehead! 
boo hoo! :(

decided to change my parting to the side instead of the centre parting.

my hair length was chopped off nearly 3 inches. 
i wanted shorter. maybe next time!! 


right after my hair cut. 
feel not used to it with my hair all towards my right. 

anyway, met bro and mum at town after that to have sushi buffet.
BRO's treat!! 
first time!! :) 


 
and he chose sakae sushi of course. 
his fav


 
ordered alot of sushi! 



i dun take this. 
cause of salmon





 


 
my must-have!
i think i ate 3 chanwanmushi!!!


one meal to settle the day


 
the new creative sushi that i saw there. 


 


 
i feel kind of uncomfortable with the long fringe! 
think of cutting shorter the next time. 
i tend to tuck it behind my ears each time i lost my patience on it. 

and this new hair is very hard to maintain! :( 
no wax or wad, my hair will be in werid looking manner. 
like a mane. 
today i try to put some wax and it looks better.


next month i will be going to do treatment at essensual too! 
hope my hair will be softer then. 
maybe considering another haircut! 

dinner time~~! 
chicken rice! 

No comments:

Post a Comment