Sunday, May 02, 2010

next day with soulmate again!


went out with soulmate the very very next day after our sat shopping trip!

and we went to marina square first, wanted to get my sweet floral pair of flats. but my size were sold out. 

walked to bao jing tian to have a drink there.


 
2 glasses of drink to quench our thirst

the service there sux! 
not going back there anymore even though we ordered just 2 glasses of drink!

soulmate's sourplum

mine is lime juice with aleo vera. 
good for skiN!

after that we decided to head back to town. 
where we feel more 'sense of belonging' there. 

oh. soulmate got bday present for her fren from SK jewelery at a good price 
and i got my moisturiser. :) from ettusisa. 

and i am finally their member too!:) 

** not to mention, i just bought my 2 way cake foundation from them today!! ** 


saw our mango bag?

we both got a white toga top from MANGO! 
super chio!! i like. 
but my arms big sia! :( 



its the casual sunday! 
both of us wearing shorts!:)


look at soulmate, trying to flaunt her SK shopping bag.


while... my humble shopping loots.

my attire that day is super casual.
shorts for sg weather 
shoe for shopping. 
but long sleeve top for? air con in shopping centre maybe. 



and we went home happily with another day of shopping loots!!;)
i wan more money!!
so that i can spend more!


No comments:

Post a Comment