Sunday, May 23, 2010

It's MY graduation


yes i am officially a diploma graduate

before the day of graduation, i keep thinking whats the big deal of graduating, its just another phrase of life that everyone is going through 

but looking at the video in the grad ceremony, i finally understand the importance of graduation. 
it's indeed a new phrase for most of us. 
be it the career or us furthering our studies.

the video showed me how early i had woke up for the past 3 years for sch, walking that NYP tunnels, attending lectures, trying to skip tutorials, didnt do my tutorial hmwk etc. and of course i had my VE occupying my mondays too!

anyway, met dale and wanqi to go sch together. 
and i was late sorry!

went to sch sligthly earlier to catch up with the wildcats in the earlier part of the day's graduation, who were wen xin and bienna

the wild cat-women!

i just look like a normal OL going to my office on a weekday again! 

took with bienna!

and Wen XIN!!! who might be going overseas studies soon in the states!!!


saw wan din! who is my sec sch fren

 

and Huiying who is my PRI sch fren!



and the wildcats without jorge and wen jie



after tat saw jean and we went to do our registration first.


with pearlyn

with DALE!!




THE HR LADIES GRADUATED!!!



inside the auditorium, waiting for the ceremony to start.

it was kinda long process. with 400 + students graduating. 
and its according to your names, and i was like the 200+ student i guessed.

and its so werid sitting beside the ppl u were not sure of, and dale was sitting 2 seats beside me but its seemed very far... 
worst.the reception inside was horrible.


up on the stage, getting my cert from the SBM director.

after the whole ceremony, of course it was the photo-taking time, 
capturing the last few memories i had in sch

with my parents along with my brother who attended the ceremony!


took with cor!

shu ai!


shu xin!


3 years of classmates with these girls!



and Lin Long came down to find us! 
so nice of her!







with dale again!


Ms tan who had taught me HR for 2 years!!! 

the ladies! who i had spent most of the time with in sch!! 
they are the main ppl in my poly life! 
glad to know them since year 1!!
though we will might not be in the same sch! but we gonna take a point to meet each other once in awhile to catch up!!

he is the one guy friend that i can confide my problems to! he is super nice! and is there for me when i needed it! though he always call us ASS HOLE! but i know he dun meant it!! he is a GREAT fren!

of course my family!
they are the most impt ppl in my life. they gave me the best educational guidance in life.
apparently they were more excited bout the graduation ceremony compared to me.




i wont complain much bout NYP cause its the nearest poly from home. 
its accessible, and got variety of food, etc. 
nothing much i can complain
NYP is just one part of my memory! 
and all of us have to move on to our next route in life. 



graduated from NYP! 
goodbye NYP! 
thanks for the wonderful memories that i had received. 
i had made good friends inside, graduated with a diploma, and experiences that i wont get else where. 




No comments:

Post a Comment