Thursday, May 06, 2010

a treat for family


been working for awhile.

and it was time to treat my whole family for a dinner. it was kind of first time treating dad dinner. cause he always foot the bill in the end. 
this time, i insisted on footing the bill.




ate at soup restaurant.
cause my dad esp love white chicken, and they served nice chicken over there. 
brought mum there once before. 

on sunday, after my grandma house, my family went to town.

and on a random note, i got my ettusisa 2 way cake foundation. :) 
happY!! i like got a full make up set now!!!

but i am super broke sia! 
i need to replenish back my cash! 
spending 500 bucks in a month was crazy!

i have to control!

anyway, back to the dinner, we had our soup restaurant at the Paragon. 



half eaten chicken! it was nice that i forgotten to take a pic of it
i love the ginger with chicken!! 
and i know my dad loved it!! cause he didnt grumble.
he is usually very fussy for chicken.

 

chili prawn with tofu.
it tasted sweet and spicy. 
i love this dish too. 




chili kang kong. 
wanted to try the fan shu leaves, but its sold out!! :( 
wasted




it might be a simple bowl of rice.
but i really love the rice they served. 
every grain of rice is served in its full shape. 

  

dinner was great. with family. 

how i wished i have the money to treat them occasionally. 
its nice to see them being happy. 

work is so far normal!! 
another 4 weeks!! 

i wan my last mth pay!! 
super broke now!

no more impulsive shopping and spending 

No comments:

Post a Comment