Wednesday, November 04, 2009

sometimes i wonder...

where did i go wrong?
why am i so different from the rest.
why am i getting scolded when i listen to u and tell u the truth
i almost lose control of myself.

i think i am becoming emotion-less.
i try to be happy with frens.
i try to be myself.
and the place that i am now,
is the last place i wan to go now.

but what choice do i have?
making my own decision is a mistake?
i am 20 yrs old and i cant decide what i want?
when u are just not happy i am capable of fulfilling what i promise u.
u thought i was weak
but i prove u wrong.
u are not happy
i got chided.

u say i am cool.
without any single emotions reveal.
but who can i reveal to?
u?
no obviously.
when whatever i said, u can never accept.
communication between u and me is not in our dictionary.

u want to know my life.
but can u accept my life?
accept me as who am i not what i was

i told myself to be strong.
i want to futher my studies no matter wad.
because i had made a promise to the angel i loved

my life seems to be in a mess now,
actually it wasnt that complicated in the first place


No comments:

Post a Comment