Sunday, November 08, 2009

i am thinking of re-decorating my photos in my room, re-decorate my whole room!


currently i am playing with pictures


and my pictures are now on my notice/picture board.





like this....
but i edited the layout and also some new pictures up on the board.


but i want to frame up every single photo i have now....


 


something like this kind..... so classic...
and then the pictures inside should be those memorable, candid moments,
not the usual where we smile with our teeth shown.
i wan to give people the instant feeling of how the person in the picture was feeling at that time too...


went Ikea recently with family.
i love love love shopping at Ikea. it is sooo fun... i can go through most of those furniture and think whether is it needed in my room. i can just imagine my dream house. i swear if i have full of cash, i can buy the entire Ikea...
i can still buy things that i dun need.
and i bought some black frames back home. i still stuck with the idea of framing up the pictures.


due to my carelessness, the photo frames are 5R size while my photos are in 4R,
gotta choose those nicer one to develop soon...





i want to make it something like this picture...
but not diagonally but more horziontally.




 


back to school tomorrow....


shall be a good girl and do my tutorial...


tmwr will be another long day in school...

No comments:

Post a Comment