Thursday, September 24, 2009

wow i am so glad blogger recovered :)

some thoughts went through my mind for the past few days... it made me ponder...

why did i do that in the first place.
i start to wonder, i am very selfish. no doubt, i think i really am.

i am not happy! really unhappy with my life now!

there is no more freedom. like some bitches who stalked my life, track down where i am, who i am with, stalked my facebook, friendster, blog and twitter. wow! they really have such pathetic life that they have nothing more interesting to do except stalking me. i dun think my life is sooo great for them to stalk. wow. or maybe i can have a fan club.

i locked my friendster, reject friend requests, make my blog private, now came twitter. and what else next. there is bound to be someone spotting me in town, but i dunno who that person is.

pathetic.

pathetic life they have. maybe i should pity them.
they spent most of their time breaking up ppl, meddling with ppl's life, so free huh!

--------------------- a week later-----------------------

i have been avoiding the problem.

i realised i had avoided the problem for nearly 3 mths.

i had reached the end, where i have no where to run, walk or avoid.
i just had to face it.

it's time.

i hope i can give up.
i hope i can stay determined and strong.
i hope i can have more time

i just dun wan to think anymore.

i just wan to be a sleeping beauty now.
and never wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment