Saturday, July 04, 2009

ok i know this is late...

but

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY ON THE 20TH JUNE..

P1120950


i was so packed with the edition of the few projects i had on hand that i had no time to upload my pic...

and finally i uploaded this which was supposed to be 2 weeks ago entry.

P1120936


anyway, bought a bakerzin cake for my dad... new york cheesecake.. which i will rather call it strawberry cheescake.there was a thin layer of strawberry on top of the cheesecake. it was fantastic. i remembered i ate this kind thrice that week. ;)

but i know clearly the major eater, my brother ate like half the cake himself though he was not the birthday lead.

P1120957

P1120955


and according to jean's blog. the current cake on half price is oreo cheesecake..
OMG! i wan to have it now!!!

**blogger is testing my patience when uploading my pic**

No comments:

Post a Comment