Sunday, July 26, 2009

Photo052

Blogger is really testing my patience again..

i have a super hard time to upload pic.. and it totally turned me off from blogging.

i shall blog cor's bday celebration another day when blogger decides to treat me better. :(

well, i went town again on sat,
this time is with my family :) and i saw many people there... orchard is the place where you really can spot people.

in the morning, met mum together headed down to Ion orchard (been there for consecutive 4 days!) i am bored by it already. anyway, i didnt get anything there. so nope, this ruled out me being a spendthrift! dad met us there after his work.

had lunch at the ASIAN KITCHEN

Photo032
ah ma mee sua

Photo031
my eggy bowl.
small portion but nice :)

Photo033
duck in the spring roll.. love this!

Ion was super packed (as usual) and i dont like it when it got really packed. after hours there, we headed back to wisma, the place where i still feel more comfortable with. bought many facial products from face shop.

then we shopped around and i saw BIENNA at taka! :)

after that we headed down to orchard central, another new but not so interesting shopping centre. wanted to get a chocolate milk shake from truly coffee which is having 50% discount. yea, cheapo! but who cares. the chocolate shake was not too bad! :) and guess who i saw.....WALTER CHAN! i missed him and he called out to me when he was sitting in front of me. ;x

and he kept insisting that i came out with my parents for the sake that they can buy things for me!! and way NO thats not true!!! EVEN jackie said that. i not so evil can!

such a concidence...

Photo034
then dinner was at the noodle place.


Photo058
you tian with pork floss

Photo061
my dad's duck and roasted pork noodle.

Photo053

someone told me the lean meat porridge was better than crystal jade, and i went to try it, i did not like it. i did not even finish it. i gave it to my dad.

Photo050
look tired after shopping...

after dinner came home, and mugged on projects again.... i realised that this week is presentation week.. zzz. i have 4 this week.. omg!


never mind..shopping for floral skirt with bel soon this week :)

hahhahaha yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment