Saturday, July 18, 2009

last sat... i went out to shop with soulmate! :)

soulmate dated me out for shopping!:)



she is the king.... cancelled all dates to spend shopping time with her! :)

soulmate wore the dress that we bought together. and i wore my newly bought dress too...

we headed down to vivo city first. and we tried out the hair curler thingy.. and that ang moh was trying his best to convince me to get it... and the best is, he curled my hair wavy. and that day i straightened my hair before leaving house. and it was back to curl. and he didnt help me to straighten back. thanks aH! in case u dunno, my hair was naturally wavy alittle.

sidetrack... i cant stand my hair. i going to have a hair cut on tues. its so thick.. and the black roots came all out long ago. and i cant bother to dye it.... zzz.. shall dye around sept.

back.. then we had nothing to shop in vivo. i tried my best to purchase something since it was a shopping spree. but nothing.

headed for bakerzin to eat their cakes for hi tea :)



super nice oreo cheesecake

oh did i mention. i ate that thrice that week.



new york cheesecake


super nice dessert :) but super SINFUL!



after vivo, we headed down to town, orchard. it was packed like mad.. and went to far east got a belt only.

and thats all... shopped around and i did not have things to buy. well... mum should be proud of my failed shopping spree.

then we went down to marina square for dinner.... LOL

went azabo sabo, intially wanted to have sea salt ice cream for dessert again. but was feeling to filling from the dinner.




soulmate's cold ramen...with spicy yellow wasabi


tofu soup with unagi


my seafood don.









i realised why marina square was more packed than orchard.

because of the national preview.

and i managed to catch firework ;)

under the rain. ...



and then went shop around awhile and then went home le.. hard time going home due to the crowd. zzz



No comments:

Post a Comment