Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sinfonia 2009 has finally ended. it was rather a huge success... though VE played a minor small role in this concert, we still enjoyed the whole process though.. concert at ESPLANADE, who can take it!!!!! omg... hahha.. it was a once in a lifetime experience.

have to reached esplanade in the morning.. met lin long and wan qi first.. headed down to esplanade and then we were assigned to a dressing room. :) all of us are given an access card



beautiful dressing room with nice lighting. nice to take pic.. :):)

xinyi, marry, linlong ,wan qi and i started to cam whore...




wanqi not in the pic


took one with my self-claimed bodyguard, sheryl
* she said she hides under my bed every night and guard my room door...*

the whole VE girls started to join in the fun of taking pic. :)







lunch and dinner meals were not too bad, bento set...

changed into our black formal attire.


oops..poor lin long...

then we have our rehearsal.. for like erm..15 mins?
yea short and sweet... and maybe alittle waste of my time..:x


GRAND esplanade concert hall..

while rehearsing, me and xin yi still can continue to take pic.. wahahhaha






after the rehearsal, our teacher in charge, gave each of us a stalk of flower.. pretty pretty.. :):)
* but my flowers was dying when i brought back home.. luckily my mum managed to save it for me. *




my mum was freaking cute... the day i brought home a dying flower, she said i heartless dunno how to appreciate the flowers, she say she will help me to make it grow back into life..

the very next day when i got back to school, my mum suddenly TEXT me saying.. ' girl, your flowers can stand up! ' i was LOL-ing when i read the text..

i have a freaking cute mum..


took the chance to cam-whore with the flowers.. :)






me and xin yi with the flowers


after dinner, we were waiting for our turn to perform, we continue to play with the pic.. all silly, unglam, werid, funny poses u named it, we did it..


who is stronger?


shock?



girl VS rocker

OR



Rocker VS girl?


meaningless pic..
hhaha


during performance, it was WOW..the audience are like crazy.. frankly this concert is good.. i enjoyed myself totally.. but i was rather tired.. both physically and mentally tired.




Sinfonia 2009 craziness


VE GIRLS!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment