Sunday, October 12, 2008

school is starting soon.. and it is really soon! like less than 12 hours?!

oh wait! is it school first or work?! cause i seriously dun think i am going back to NYP to mug with my thick lecture notes, lappy for me to msn do my online work and listen and endure boring lectures and tutorials. i will be working in school, doing events managements mainly, and my team will be promoting the FESTIVE season... :)

ppl, if u guys wan gd bargain for festive goodies this XMAS, just tell me!!!

will be working full shift from crazy 9am to 5.30pm.. crazy crazy... i dun remember the last time since i stay in school for such long crazy hours... this will just continue for 8 long weeks..

back to school, and i am not exactly prepare as usual. i cant get myself in the mood of having to do work now..esp when i really dislike working.. though the upcoming events for my job scope seem exciting..

back to school, i am sure i will get back laughing crazily with my mates again... deciding where to go for lunch, what to do after school, how slack we can be, the jokes we played, how lame we can continue...

in school, u know me, say hi to me and tell me who u are.. i realised there are people knowing me without me knowing they even exist in school, and that is scary... i am sure i am quite a low profile in school. i know i sound ironic..cause i dun like meeting strangers, i dun even try to start conversation with acquiantances. thats me. people used to think i am cool and unfriendly because i dun like faking that i know u that well.

say good bye to lectures
say good byes to tutorial
say goodbye to bring a heavy laptop to school
say goodbye to pen?
say goodbye to wake up late morning
say goodbyes to late night chats and msns

say Hi to poly mateS
say hi to NYP
say hi to work.
say hi to early mornings

btw, has also been preoccupied with VE stuffs, major event will be the concert on the 19th Dec. Cd recording for charity is done too. so now will be busy preparing with concert stuffs and also learning the new xmas carols. back to VE tmwr..



No comments:

Post a Comment