Monday, October 27, 2008



holidays... 3 days of holidays..and tmwr i will have to be back to school. i seemed to be complaining about school woes these days, but actually i DO LOVE SCHOOL!!! i love being in EMRS, i love my team mates, its just that the piling stuffs left to be done, upcoming events and also dragging myself waking up early in the morning really put me off...well thats school for me..

fri was the fieldtrip and we went to the singapore expo for some events... total boredom once again.. why cant they have a more interesting events other than Gain City events (like i have electronic stuffs to buy) and the Times Book Sales event. yes i have story books to buy, but i just cant find a book there.. probably only the books that my parents will read....eventually didnt get the book that i wanted.

had to complete a report after this field trip..zzz.. which i had no idea what to crap about. i totally forgotten about this report till today. i rushed it out in 2 hours..

had some team bonding games too earlier in the morning, and TEAM 1 won!! yay!! its a fact that we had already bonded long time ago, maybe since the first day of school... therefore our chemistry still not too bad... :) yay!

had some cam whores on the bus.the guys just join us like this, snatching the lime light from us... wth..hahah

totally no make up... :x


dale,jorge,wan qi and me. with that dale's trademark's smile... lol

sat, went for costume fitting.. shit, i think i gained weight. wth... i must lose weight.. pls stop feeding me with temptation... i cant resist... i have no motivation to lose weight at all!! maybe i should, for the sake of standing out better with a slimer body shape fitted well on my VE costumes... excuess... NO mor Mac, KFC or JUNK food for me pls... told wan qi to stop me from buying those fattening stuffs le.. I MUST!

me and wanqi

went bugis during the weekend too.. nothing much to shop... i couldnt get any tops.. i want to go town soon!!!

tmwr will be heading down to sentosa in the morning to meet the client there... sentosa!! i volunteered myself to meet the in charge there.. and i totally forgot that i have 2 pending project on my hands..thanks to my team mates who are willing to help me along.. :):) sentosa... all i have in mind when i volunteered myself was the SUN.. i did not manage to hit the beach this holiday, and wanted to take this chance to, but i had total regret. i had so much things to complete and the attire to wear is werid..

have to go for a mini bday celebration tmwr... shuxin shuxin! hahhaa!!! snap shots here i come!

and i am in my total craze of High School Musical. i still in my young kids day where i go crazy over high school musical... i still finding time to watch the HSM3. caught hsm1 and 2 numerous times, and i was totally crazy over Zac Efron now.. omg..he is just sooo cute.. :):):)

JJ is madness, HSM out in cinema for like 2 days, she had caught it like 5 times le... crazy fan!

i have soo much plans going in my mind. i dunno which one will u like it? i think i am greedy at times, i just wan u to be happy!




sometimes i break down,
where were u

No comments:

Post a Comment