Sunday, June 29, 2008



homed for like 4 days?! because thurs and fri never go back to school! shiok and ironically pathetic right! Spent time at home thinking bout some stuffs, teared alittle when i was running, deep into my thoughts before i sleep every night, giving myself countless of motivation to start a brand new day every morning.

on the brighter side....
i guessed i am feeling better?! i think i just have to move on in life and get over with it...this might just be 0.000000001% of happenings in my life?!

but really, this short (LONG) 6 days of 'so-not-me' really really let me know there are always people around you giving you lotas support morally! :) i know i have my family and girlfriends and ....

yea something alittle drastic happened to me last week, and i not going to elaborate anything more than this. Of course, i will still feel the emotions inside me. i cant possibly forget everything just in a breeze right! i still need time. but well, i am really fine. maybe dont really bother asking me what really happened, cause i might not wish to talk about it at this point in time.

all i know, each time i close my eyes, i saw captures of memories that i do not wish to let go... but sometimes, it is not a choice whether do you wish to let go, but it is a must to let go of it. sometimes it is better not to have in the first place, it will hurt more once you lose it compared to you never having it before. and i totally TOTALLY gonna give my 100% sure of agreements to it!

Still...
i really appreciate every single msn messages, text messages that you nice angels sent to me to cheer me up. :):) esp berry!!! u never fail to cheer me up every day!! :) i know you had been trying to get my butt out my house and go for a shopping spree, but i turned you down time and time again! Sorry! i know i had caused worries to you people! but no worry now!! i will be back to the same old me soon!! :)

*
*

hopefully myrin can make it this fri! if not we cant meet again!! :(:(
i want/need girls night talk at esplanade!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment