Wednesday, June 25, 2008

** updated! a few more camp pics inside...



camps pics out...

but i totally sux in the pics... i feel really 'unhygienic'... haha... i really doubting myself..why should i put the pics sia..

but as i had said..camp was a total blast of fun!

haha..cant see where am i ritE?!

so black.. haha!


spot me in green easily... haha




my grp!!! ahjar!!! they rawks! they are mainly the people who i really got closer with and made me enjoyed the camp even more.



and this is one scene that is freaking embarrassing... we had to do the chicken dance in front of mac in amk hub.shit. my face all gone.. haha... an unforgettable experience when it was during lunch time and some even stopped and looked...

VE camp june 08

*
*
*

sun went out with family for dinner at royal hotel


my family..




the food there wasnt that nice.. blegh




yea another silly candid.. :P

*
*
some stuffs happened here and there... i just have mixed feelings.. i dunno what it will lead to. but i just know i do not want to give that up, cause i starting to feel 'humane'


No comments:

Post a Comment