Tuesday, April 15, 2008

yea.. i am bored by the long long holidays. most of my friends are already back in sch. yea i know its weird to hear me saying this, but i wan to get back to sch and start a new year and have a great momentum. i simply just cant wait.

On the other hand, i might sound a little ironic here. i just wan to spend home at times to clear my tv dramas. there seems to be lots and lots of tv dramas on my hand waiting for me to watch it before school starts. just another 12 more days...


*
*


went out with my berry today! berry was late again. dunno why always meet her sure at PS, and maybe the place is a jinx or something, she will be late, right berry?



anyway went Plaza Sing today and ate in Secret Recipe.




the food was not too bad.. i simply love LOVE the cake there... too sinful.. and i highly recommend it to anabel whenever she is feeling low... very nice... like what amelia say when she saw the cake at first.

ame: OMG! Vanessa! u are eating like a tub of BUTTER! lots of FATS!
me: er... yea..thanks for reminding

the word like i am eating fats kept repeating itself in my mind!! omg!! gotta get the fats out tmwr... JOGGING! hopefully it doesnt rain tmwr. but back to the cake, it was really nice... i wan to go back there to eat my cake!!!
after that walked to cine to catch our movie.




the movie wasnt that touching but i wondered why were some adults tearing? i was at certain points totally confused by the complicated love relationship the guy had.

*
*

oh not forgetting... HAPPY BDAY JESSIE HONG!

No comments:

Post a Comment