Sunday, April 20, 2008




yesterday went back to school for Club crawl. and i had decided to join back my pri. school cca, choir and also another slack cca,Nypal! went back with cordelia and she cut her fringe short. everyone seem to cutting their fringe short when i am deciding to keep mine long.. oh and i saw iszak. he asked me to join back band, which was a BIG NO-NO!!!
the thoughts of my 4 years in my sec sch band just freaked me out immediately.


anyway after that, went to meet soulmate and coli. it has been quite some time since the 3 of us met together. i remembered the last time was the sentosa outing, yea...


met up to have sakae buffet at sunplaza. yea i admit, the thoughts that Irene was working there, put me off at times. losing my appetite? er.. i dun think that serious yet. before entering, i wore my specs, to prevent irene from recognising me, while i guessed it only lasted a few seconds. the irene that served us yesterday wasnt exactly the one that used to be my manager. maybe now i was no longer her service crew but her customers. she talked to us alittle yesterday, and was kinda of nice to us... where is the irene that i used to know?!

of course the Kani chanwanmushi was mine.. i ate 2 of it..and wanted the third one when the other 2 said i was totally crazy

some pics..






very few ppl has actually seen me with my spec.. i dun look that different rite?! er...

i just look more guai than my usual look? ^^

oh if my close peeps take pic with me, they should realise i always say ' 5 lian pai' ( 5 continuous shots) and they are the 5 standard continuous shots.. and i thinking of inventing 3 more.. to make it 8... ^^






yea thats the 5 shots.. ^^

alright, i think i look more geek! argh!

apparently, maybe there are some 'salts' hidden inside the food or something? i just suddenly got high, and not just me... even sifan and coli... probably was because of the recollection of what happened in cchy. gosh.. someone had brainwashed sifan's brain i guessed. i dun think she remembered much in her sec life... i was trying to tell her who was sitting around me and who was 'eat bun/ eat full' actually much sec school life experiences still stay vividly on my mind... they have became part of my memories.





back to the older days....

No comments:

Post a Comment