Saturday, June 23, 2007

went out for a shopping spree on fri! finally i had one!!! shopping is great. in singapore, you really need lotas money to shop!!!i am addicted to shopping!!!

first went out with my aunt with my mum and bro, she was nice. she treated us for lunch at crystal jade. believe me anot. it was my first time eating there. lolx. cause normally if i get the chance to choose a place to eat, it will never be the dim-sums or chinese food. its always western. however this time, i chose chinese food. i just got so sick of western food these days!

went shopping in town. apparently i think i bought everything from head to toe.
- bought a mango tee-$20
-2 suits from espirt-$115
-1 tees (i love dancing) from espirt-$30
- a black glossy bag-$40
- a pair of sandals.-$54

and with this i think i spent about 250bucks in just 5 hours?! oops...and i am sure not letting my dad know any of these... its fun shopping without dad!! there is no constraints. the nicest thing in the end is my mum is paying half of them!:)! thanks mum!!!

really love shopping. but i need more money!!!its like almost half my monthly allowance had gone!! everywhere is having crazy sales!!!

you should really see my room. gosh! its in great great mess!! shopping bags are still around! shoe boxes...

i am just so glad i had added more clothes to my wardrobe!!

school is starting soon..argh!!and i am only about to finish my accounting hmwk. there is POM proj still not touched yet!!! econs tutorial still on the way. wad else?! POM ica1 coming!argh!!!no, i am still in my holiday mood. seriously, i think it is kinda of a punishment for us to have the 2 weeks break. it is just too short to enjoy any pleasure moments, even just to catch up old friends..

i think they are seriously pissed of with me or us. but what can i do..sometimes i really think, does that bother me?! cause it will be in the past, it used to bother me seriosuly and i will really be so bothered and gave serious thought about it. but now, at present, i dunno why i seriously dun feel bothered. i dun think i had done anything wrong. but they are truly invading my/our privacy. dun we have our choice, our freedom. i dun think that girl is pitiful just because she is lonely, she is just not independent. grow up! cause this problem does not bother or affect me at all...as long as i see he jun xiang, i will cheer up. i am still a happy lady! :)

my slack mode is still functioning.
i wanna off it
i wanna to be stop crazying over idols, drama series etc...
i gonna be serious...
and when will it be...?
SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment