Friday, June 22, 2007

part 2~

after lunch, headed down to bugis. had the intention to buy bag!!big red bag!!

went to bugis village, to my disappointment, all the bags were quite small, either that, the bag was too red!argH!
supposed to be my shopping trip, ended up, my brother bought himself a small bag pouch!
luckily i bought a mag, which has wwl cast in it.cheer me up le!:)

then went to shop at bugis. bought a dress that cost around like 50 bucks?! and it was after discount!! and i really love it alot...
i am not one who is so feminine but i am trying to wear a dress now!

after that went to buy birthday cake for dad.

chocolate cake...seem creamy rite?!


how i wish to have my bday soon!!!


make a wish....
*i wish my daughter will be pretty forever!!haha!!! or find a handsome husband like mike!lolx


cut the cake~!

YAy daddy!!! Happy birthday!and hope ur wishes and dreams come true!!!stay happy and stress-free!!!

continue some pics from previous entry!


borrowed my bro's hat!


another zi-lian pic


<3>
and i think my mummy got influence by me..she love cam nowadays!!YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment