Tuesday, June 19, 2007

i promised to write this entry asap. ok here i am.. going to update my entry on my outing with bel,liz and myrin..went out on fri.

it had been some time since we met each other...bel and i for probably 6 MONTHS and myrin and liz are like around 3months!everyone did not really change much, even our silly bickers and crazy-ness are still attached to us!!omg!!! we still go high over my bf-idols. haha...and asked all those 'future' questions... they are interesting though... really wonder when will be the next time to hang out with them again...?! gonna miss them!!

meet bel and myrin first...oops...i forgot the timing i met bel.i thought i smsed her to meet at 1030 instead it was supposed to meet at 1020.

went kbox first.haha! i was really getting high on he jun xiang in the mvs!!SO SHUAI!!
then went to play pool. right!i was really sux at it! belgh!!
took neoprints- but sorry i am really too lazy to scan the pics out!
the last time i took neoprint was like few months back and it was also with them.
see, the usefulness of a camera phone!!!<3<3<3

me and liz!


me and myrin!!


me and bel!



we might not be that young anymore. however, whenever i think back the small silly bickers we have on ur bf-idols, the smiles just appears on my face. it might be useless, silly and pointless, but i think its our common topic that really bonds all of us together. we got to even know each other better, understand each of our preferences. in short, i really glad to know them!! they are the ones who motivate me, get high with me and make me laugh and cry for them!!!
Hope we can be best friends always even in our next life!!! <3

to liz and myrin and bel: haha! i know u guys have ur major exam after holidays! must jia you worx!:)

P.S my he jun xiang and luo zhi xiang still the most shuai de!!

No comments:

Post a Comment