Tuesday, February 13, 2007

yesterday went out with bel and liz. quite fun. we they were having shopping spree...we can name ourselves shopping princess.! :p saw many nice clothes that were over my budget. *sob* took neoprints!:)) i am a neoprint freako!

today went back to yjc. i withdrew. not much procedure to go through. and i saw a thick stack of those withdrawal form.woh! general office was so busy, ppl were either trying to appeal in or maybe withdrawing. but i am out of the sch le..no more yjcian! went back to class to see my classmates before leaving.and how pathetic it an be with only 4 students in the class... the girls were no longer there.lol. happy.
chat a while with ziying and joanna before leaving.took some pics too!
my best pals i spend in yjc!!


just wanna say, i really never regret appealing in to yjc. although i might not be able to stay long, but at least i know some great nice peeps! :) for good times and bad times, we experience it together. i know i had some tough time handling the girls, but this showed me that these are some hard facts of life i must learn to overcome. i also get to know they are many different kind of ppl in the world. it has been a fun time to know some seniors,og mates and class mates. i think frankly, i missed most is the yjc band. although it had been a short short period of time that i had entered the band, it was the place that gave me warmth. sorry, i had to leave. esp to guan yu, you had been a great senior!!:)

some memories that i brought back with me!

me and joanna.

me and ziying~

my og!

thanks for letting me have such a wonderful memories.will miss u guys de!

No comments:

Post a Comment