Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Happy Chinesse New Year!!

ok.the past few days had been eating chinese new year goodies and more chocolate!having a bad throat now and i think at this rate, i will gain more fats!!! argh!!!

17/2
had reunion dinner.sort of.also the day where my grandpa was discharged from hospital.

18/2
first day of chinese new year. never sort of celebrate much stuff this year cause my parents had to help out my grandparent.esp when my grandpa was not in the physical condition to do so.so ya..they were helping out,at least doing something meaningful, while i was just there watching some meaningless chinese new year programme, listening to music and reading magazine. it was a boredom.
after that went to my aunt house. haha.was watching S.H.E concert. although my bro had that cd for like quite some time, but didnt really get to catch it.
hah! i didnt gamble this year kayx.
s0me pic to share!








hees...sorry, dont think u guys can see my new year clothes. well, i shall descibe to you then. i was wearing a long shirt and a pink skirt.(yes! bel is going to say PINK AGAIN!!!) haha. and i was wearing my new brown boots which doesnt seemed to provide me with much height.

19/2
2nd day of chinese new year. went back to the same old place for consecutive 3 days le.my grandparent's house.but this time i equipped myself fully and even went to 7-11 to buy some mag to occupy myself. but the time seemed to pass so fast, just before i started reading the first page of my mag, relatives came le. then around 2+ jj came...finally...then we went to chat,gossip....
god. i realised how embarrassing for kids like pri 3 calling me '姑姑' kinda made me sound so old...i am only 17 this year!!!
gosh! i dont know but they are like genius! a pri 3 kid is like learning stuff that i am learning for sec 3. he memorised Newton's 3 laws and knows more about the PERIODIC table!! and what he played must got to do something related to the mind. like chess.! duh~
i really wondered what kind of childhood is this. it seemed so stressful. me and jj were like remising the things we did during our childhood. we played silly,meaningless game like 'star search, teacher'. haha.it was kinda a joy to think back the games that me and jj played.we envied our childhood.

20/1
which was yesterday.ho! morning went to visit mr lee with bel,liz and myrin. i thought we were like early. but the guys were like even earlier.got hongbaos from mr lee and his mum!yay! haha.thanks! stayed a while and then they went to my house to bai nian?! or take hongbaos!haha!also stayed a little while then went to myrin's house.get hongbao again!thanks!
after that went for lunch with the girls at carvana. then catched a movie.nobbit. it was okay lah. funny. but the story was alittle blegh!

anyway thanks for those angbaos!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment