Thursday, February 08, 2007














went to luo zhi xiang autograph session today!!omg!! i thought i was very very late..cause i rushed down after visiting the poly JAE. and i reached there around 4pm.

reached there already quite packed. but the place i chose was so lucky. i dunno why the sercurity guard suddenly so nice allowed some of us or maybe only 10 of us to enter, cause we never join the autograph queue. and i managed to get in!! :)) the rest were like trapping behind the glass door. and the atmosphere was great. xiao zhu wasnt really that late. so i managed to see him quite clearly. but pic not tat great. his dance moves were like awh!!! so fabulous!

xiao zhi is so damn sweet lah..i went to his autograph section today at bishan and he was soo nice to his fans...
1. the rule stated that each fan will only have one autograph each however he said he will change the rule and he will sign all specshow album!! :))no matter what is the no. of album u have.
2. he reminded all the fans to look after the belongings and esp to the girls, be wary of molester. if there is one just shout!:)
3. he said, dun worry no matter what i will sign everyone's album before leaving!i promise! so dun push! queue up! :))))
4. he smiled and shake every fan's hand!!













god!!!he is just sooo nice!!! and apparently i didnt wanna take the autograph cause the crowd was like too overwhelming.around 6000+? then i decided to quene and i manage to get his signature on my album!!yay!!! haha..and i shoke his hand!!! omg!! he is so damn kawaii!and shuai!
















my autographed cd!













what so special about this hand?! xiao zhu shakes it before!*winks*

yesterdae was my birthday. indeed a 'memorable' one. how come i dont have birthday luck. i am depressed. disappointed with myself. i know i had let them now. everytime they tried to console me, i felt more guilty. but i know i had tried my best.

anyway thanks to those peeps who tried to celebrate with me after releasing of result. although i wasnt really in the mood, i appreciated it.anyway we are still going out on mon rite?! hah! and thanks to sifan and coli, thanks for ur bday treats... ,<3>












thanks for the ppl who wished me happy bday yesterday,lintun,hao pei,bel,liz,samuel,marc,mervin,si hui,kenley,sophia,erika etc.......all others u knw who u are rite!thanks!! this sound like my thank-you speech. anyway thanks my family. my bro esp. haha..i think he had a tough time finding he jun xiang poster. trying to get the bigger size than luo zhi xiang.but still, luo zhi xiang was still bigger. and i love the bear that he gave.so cute. i dared say, this is the best bday present i had from him! thanks you! and also sorry, i know u waited for me for a long time while me queuing up to get xiao zhu's autograph. thank you! :)) wo ai ni! thanks for ur encouragement too! ( present from my bro)












sorry, i had disappointed you. but one thing i am sure, i had tried my best. i dunno wad happen to my english but it was not i wanted!

No comments:

Post a Comment