Saturday, December 17, 2011

xoxo


everytime i log into tumblr, there is so much things that go into my mind. 

so many nice quotes and pictures that reminds me of us. 

you were a guy different from others. 

i love it when we plan our saturdays just like a tourists. 
going from zoo to museums to shoppings. 

we got so much similarities, yet there are still differences. 
it just put a smiles on my face when u tend to do things to surprise me, acc to where i wan to go even though u have 0 interest in it. 



u dislike desserts, but each time i have cravings, u will try to satisfy it and bring me to have some good desserts.
 each time i wan to go shopping, we just head down to town. and u will follow me to those girly shops without complaining. 
p/s but u are the one who always ended up shopping more than me! 
:P 

u are not the type of guy who say those sweetnothings.
you wont 'hong' me if i did something wrong. u just wan me to reflect and learn
but when u said a simple ' i miss you' randomly, i know u meant it so much. 
that is the kind of feelings that i love it. 

unknowingly, i trusted u and feel safe. 
you make the point to call me every night no matter how tired you were from work.
i appreciated it.

just being with you on a simple day, i am easily contented.
your presence is the assurance.

 its not monthsary or whatever valentine day thingy i writing this...


xoxo boy <3


No comments:

Post a Comment