Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Dinner with bro.

One sat, bf got to attend a wedding dinner. So met up with bro at Cwp for dinner nearby before heading back home.

There is this new udon restaurant that used to be ajisen ramen...bro was craving for some jap food, so we decided to have this for dinner.

Bro ordered a seafood udon...



While I ordered a Tom yam kimchi soup.



Treated bro this dinner and he was nice enough to bring me to Starbucks for desserts and coffee.. 



Both of us tried on the Xmas drink. And I still stayed ordering the toffee coffee latte! It's real good!



And I just realised how tasteful the cheesecake served in starbucks. I think it was my first time trying on Starbucks cheese cake.. Had been trying too may coffee bean cheese cake instead.. Boo to that now!


No comments:

Post a Comment