Sunday, August 28, 2011

kite flying @ Marina Barrage


u can call me a no-lifer, or whatever,
yes! it was my first time i went kite flying. 

now i know how to fly a kite. 
and its a tiring experience, with tangles here and there! 

well, went for kite flying with coli before my sch actually started.
i think that was the main reason how i got so tanned overnight, 
the sun was crazy that sat.



met coli around noon to head over to marina barrage for kite flying. 
coli brought the kite, and we had our mini picnic over there.


was super health-conscious that period of time, and i dunno how many bottles of vitamin waters i got myself to replenish my vitamin. 
dun ask me if it helped. 


after we settled down, we started our kite flying.

coli bought this bright kite that we could see from afar! 

she preparing the kite.

and we were all ready to set it off! 

ok my first kite experience. 
got some tangles with another kite, but the owner was super nice! :) 

of course we did take breaks in between and have our girls talk.

i was trying to shade myself from the blazing sun! 


we flew the kite till evening when there were officers stopping us from flying because of the national day preview. 
we didnt stay for the fireworks at night cause it was damn packed.



had a great experience flying a kite! 
i want to go again!! 
but not during such hot weather. 
i cant afford to get any darker now! :( 
boooo!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment