Friday, January 28, 2011

CUSKIN Whitening Cream and BB cream

say hello to CUSkin.



CUSkin stands for Clean Up Dermatology which helps actual skin improvement rather than just focusing on the simple skin care. 

i am soo glad to try out 2 of their items available.

i was given the Pure Whitening Cream to try on. 
this pure whitening cream gives a translucent and radiant complexion. not only it inhibits the progress of skin darkening, it effectively reduces existing pigmentation. good for those with freckles!!!! 

after cleansing and toning my face, i applied it directly on my face and gently massage for better absorption. 
i just place one dot at each side of my face


gentle spread it over my whole face




look, dun u think my skin seems to be more radiant.
i applied it at night, and the next morning, my skin did not seem as oily as before.
i can feel it had tightened my skin too!!

in short, this is super good for those with pigmentation and dark scars or even freckles.


another product that i had tried out is the whitening and wrinkle repair BB cream. 

dun ever think you are too young to have wrinkle. 
it will be good to protect yourself before wrinkles start forming up. It will be too late by then.

dun regret. 

This product help to naturally covers and protect the skin, giving our skin a brighter complexion. At the same time, it repairs wrinkles, giving a firmer and livelier look.

the left side of the face is after application.

see the difference?
i can feel the tightness of my skin after application.
it contains ingredients which are efficient in treating shady, dark, dry and sagging skin. 

it is best used after application of sunblock.

 look, i just lightly patted it on my face.

my make up application seem easier too. but anyway, with this BB Cream, my make up seem less-cakey, making it even more flawless and natural!
i loving it!!

and after i finished my complete make up and do up my hair!
tatah!!!



For dull skin readers especially, u can find these 2 products of extremely good use for u.

No comments:

Post a Comment