Sunday, January 16, 2011

Boxing Day


and finally! i met up with my dearest soulmate. 
after my crazy exams ended, it was hers. and Boxing day was the day when we both met up! 
miss her can!! months since i saw her! 
and this dearest soulmate of mine, drove her car out and picked me up from my house. 
so sweet lah! be my les leh! hahaha! 

she drove to town, and i am safe with her driving! hahah! my family trusted her too lah! 
anyway, we were sooo hungry on a sunday morning and decided to go for a breakfast. 

brunch on a sunday morning!! living like a tai tai!! hahha 

and here we are. 
at heaven loft. 
their brunch is only for Sunday! 
perfect. 

seriously their brunch menu is too filling for breakfast. 

this is the dessert buffet spread. 
small selection, but most of them are nice. 

a whole spread of breakfast. 

and this is not the main dish. 
the main spread is this

i love their bacon and eggs! 


sifan with her colourful muffins! 


this is the main course. 
i decided on beer battered fish and chip. 
i dun think its nice. 
i didnt even finish a piece of it. 


salmon sandwich for soulmate who loves salmon ttm. 

see..i finished the egg and bacons at the next plate. 
by the time the mains were served i was already 80% full.

even soulmate gave up halfway, eating the salmon and left a few slices of bread. 


and we spent hours chatting inside. lots of catch up to do. 
and i remembered she still got to fly to HK the next day. 

and we planned to have a mini xmas gift exchange.


and this sweet soulmate of mine got me a sweet clutch! 
me super love!! 

first, she got this sock for me just to fit my present inside. 
so sweet lah! get me in the xmas feel!! 

and this beautiful nude rose clutch is mine! love it!! 

and i got for my dearest soulmate a necklace from Taka jewelery!


thanks soulmate! for everything. 
that day was the day when i spent my day trying to be brave to overcome it. 
and i did that. 
she might not know it, but she gave me the strength to stay firm. 
not forgetting others who encouraged me. 

well...... 
stay tune for part 2 of boxing day!! 
I WENT CYCLING @ ECP after SHOPPING!
mad crazy or what!

No comments:

Post a Comment