Saturday, October 02, 2010

your Essential needs!




received new goodies!!

and i just gotta share it with you all! :)

have u ever fuss over bad crazy hair days?


have u ever why ur hair is dry or suffering a split ends?


i am sure all have heard this slogan

the last 15 cm of your hair!
its sooooo line-catching!

indeed, many of us tend to neglect the last 15 cm of our hair.
but they are actually the most hard-to-maintain part of our hair.
they have been on our head for years.
and of course, more care will be needed for them

like most girls, i like to put wax, creams, straighten my hair etc,
this cause slight damage to my hair, especially the ends of my hair.
mainly due to the heat from straightening.

now with this....


i do not have to worry more.
say good bye to split ends!

with the application of this essential serum, my hair become soft.
and seriously, it smells darn good!!!


just a few punches of the serum, and i apply it to the ends of my hair, and i am all ready to go.
remember its only apply at the ends of the hair! not the roots or u will damage your scalp!! :)



it is so handy, i can just bring it everywhere i go.
whenever i feel my hair out of place, i can just go over to the ladies to give 'OOPMH' to my hair.

now your hair wont be lifeless with ESSENTIAL


confused with which colour or serum to choose? 
well... of course each of them have their own purpose and function.



yep! my hair is slightly wavy, therefore i am using the pink one!!
soft and bouncy!
it will help to enhance my waves slightly more.
and best!! its anti frizz!! :) 

it contain high purity honey oil! and ultra shine essence to keep your hair shiny and provide deep moisturising effect! WOW


those with define wave should try! it will help to make your waves more bouncy!!

well, most of the time, i prefer straight hair,
i tend to staighten my hair before heading out.


and i will apply the orange one which help to give moisture at the ends.

similarly, it contain high purity honey oil! and ultra shine essence to keep your hair shiny and provide deep moisturising effect

dun believe how good it is, 

just look at my before and after!! 
notice the ends. 

u can see the right side of the pic, my ends are much clearly define compare to the left... 


with such a good hair day, how can i miss taking a few pics! :) 





i have many friends who are already using it and recommend me this product before this!
look at its popularity! :) 

even my bro tried using some! 
and joined me taking some pic! 





now with essential, i am ready to go, anytime anywhere!
it is best for Dates, shopping or even School! 

with essential, your hair wont be lifeless anymore. 
it is just your daily ESSENTIAL Needs! 


No comments:

Post a Comment