Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A random post! ( update with pic)

A random post

Was kinda feeling lazy to upload pic from my iPhone to my lappy, therefore decided to blog here instead using my iPhone! Hope it works!!

Bf randomly just surprise me just now. Like suddenly passing me a paper bag and said it's for me!

Open up it's a handmade card




Nice!! Love handmade stuffs!! Haha told him this the first time I met him!!

And he got me a bigger surprise


A guess timepiece!!
So sudden and randomly giving me such uncommon gift!!

Surprise surprise!! Love it!! It was such a coincidence because my levis watch has stopped working because it had no more battery!! I didn't tell bf. But yet so Nice timing he got mr a watch!!:)

On a random day, we went to boon tong kee at balistier for chicken rice!!



We ordered half chicken! And we managed to finish it up!!



And bf always have his unique way of eating chicken rice!!!

Love the chicken rice there. It's just one of the best chicken rice in sg!!!

Red bean soup as dessert was served complimentary!!

Ok randomly ending my post here.
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment