Tuesday, June 08, 2010


today is only tues!! 
i am feeling blues every weekday!

i just get PMS when i am at work.
feeling irritated when i hear her speaking on the phone. 
i started letting out a deep sign each time i feel irritated. 
ok.
i think its just my problem


well, i am extending my contract with SBF. most prob another month. 

and sch... so far its good. 
worried for few weeks. and i called up and got an answer! :)
will be joining wanqi in class soon!!! back to our year ones days!

so its like so chiong my life. 
no life i would put it.
work since 10 march, like didnt really rest much after exams, went to work in sbf.
then chiong work till next mth july 9th. 
and starting sch on 12th july.

i think i need proper break! 

thursday will be my off day! 
well.. situation like this, i dunno how to spend this precious day to me! 




will blog bout my trip to the tajong pagar railway station last sun soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment