Saturday, May 16, 2009

i feeling sucky
i feel like like dying instead

should i have done it in the first place.?

i cried alot since thurs night. it is still pouring.
my heart is bleeding
i still day dream
i still think of him

i want to forget bout it. but i cant.
i can see his eyes, when i close my eyes,
i miss his presence, his text,his calls.

i was the one who stop it,
but i think it is my fault.
i think i wasnt responsible enough,
i think it was unfair to him.

dad was super angry till he got high blood pressure that day. i had to rush home from sch. cabbed home. sorry if i made some of u worried.

mum was heart-broken.

i felt like a jerk, an unfilial daughter who cause some much problems to my family.

but i now need time to recover.
from this heartache, it will take much longer time.

dun mention chocolate to me, ding tai fung, katong, ashton, sport stadium, bukit batok, xiao gui loing, barcelona, army, sembawang station, hagen daz etc...

i must try to forget all these, the memories..... i must learn to let go.
dun mention him
i am going to stay home.
home-sch-home
say me boring,
but i wan to recover asap.

how i wish i dun have to,
i have to be heartless to say those things to u,
to let me go, to leave me alone, to forget me

good bye.
be strong.
i will still cry for u
pray for u


No comments:

Post a Comment