Tuesday, April 28, 2009


i am so tired...




i am back to school life...

and i am loving it...

get back to gossiping with fren, mugging when there are icas, late night sleep when there are projects to rush, report to be done, etc...

mundane student life,i totally agreed. but i love it still.!

though i feel not so used to the cold tutorial room still, boring long lectures, but i still love school life compared to the work outside.. TEP is over. it wasnt a bad experience. but i feel younger instead to be in the life of a student instead. :)

so now, i have to treasure every single tutorial and lectures, enjoy my life in NYP before my ITP start.

there are some overseas student in my lectures... :):)

oh and i quite like most of the current modules. no more accounting module, no calculation :) best!

thick lecture notes which i wonder why does it cost so much this year...

hongkong trip is still pending.. argh! mum allowed me to go before that, but because of the latest flu virus, she got worry and asked me to hold on... MUM!!!!!!!

first day of school, on my way back, i got bitten by an unknown insect. my middle finger got swollen!!!!!!!! wth! and my stomach too.

first, it stung my stomach. i didnt know it was an insect, i tht it was the lecture notes de sharp edges which hurt me, i went to use my finger to remove it. never did i know it was an insect. and something sharp went into my finger.. super painful... :(


stomach is itchy. and my finger feel numb

i have more entries not yet done.. meanwhile stay tuned. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment