Thursday, April 09, 2009


hanged out with the gossip girls minus liz cause she is busy with her camp..




its ok we will hang out again.. but apparently i realised myrin is sooo busy with work that she doesn have a proper school holiday and the sp students are starting sch soon.. so now.... its only left me and bel super free... anyway bel has been super free all along right.. hahah! ~~~

met bel first before meeting mryin cause she having her IPP now. while me and bel went shopping :)

shopping my loves :)

and all thanks to bel, i spent 30 bucks in just 15 mins after meeting her..

maybe i should say, that particular day, everything that we shopped seem to be coming in pairs. esp when u go shop at cotton on, its usually a pair for like 30 bucks. and i saw that pair of denim shorts and tht my cotton on-fan anabel will share with me. guess what, she also bought it recently.. and she tried to tempt me with getting 2 pairs... yea and i did. all because i cant resist temptation of shopping...

and now she say i am a shopaholic.

yea then i spent 30 bucks on the shorts and also bought slipper for my mum.

then we walked around then to far east, where i finally found my ELMO tee.. and its 1 for 12, 2 for 20 bucks. me and bel were considering. but at last we didnt buy.. i resisted!!! but it was soo tempting.. i will be back ok!bel is waiting for her cookie monster then we buy together.

but i bought a elmo coin purse... and my mum saw it and still asked me why am i still acting young...

then walked around and buy belts. and this time the belt is like buy 2 get 1 free. and i bought 1 and bel got 2. haha.. another great discount..
we seemed to be going for budget shopping.

then i tempted bel to get her ripples sandals. hahaha and she also bought safety shorts and tube..

bel wanted to go sign her work contract at first and after considering for soo long she decided not to go, when we were actually midway to the destination. instead we went to marina square.. walk around shop. nothing to buy le.. we were hunting for food for dinner...





decided to have it at hot pot culture for dinner. and bf joined us after work. myrin also.



the food was not too bad lah.. my tom yum is soooo thrilling can... i was crying halfway.. but at least its better than the normal chicken soup base.. anabel just console herself saying its healthy and no oily....




yay!



myrin and me




crazy us..


gossip girls



er...


rocker


besties





my eyes are big now :)


with bf


bel and myrin


bel and me






omg.. i love this mirror... make me sooo slim...


bel dun act innocent pls.








hanged out soon again.. :):)





No comments:

Post a Comment