Monday, December 22, 2008



last sat headed down to Marina Barrage..

i was expecting alot from there because bienna told me the postitive things there... anyway took a shuttle bus from marina square.


walk around the place first.. it was nice scenery... baby brought me into the water museum to see how water are distilled etc...

then we went to the top of the marina barrage...


me eating the subway M&M cookie... yummmm



me near the children's playground.

me with the flyer :)

baby also took many many pic with me :):)








night scenary.


many were holding on their nikon digital cam.. while i was just holding on to a simple digital cam.. :x ..

many photographer were waiting for the right moment to catpture the sun set... i did too :P




after that we went to town for dinner... couldnt really decide where to eat, and finally settled on Far East.


beautiful xmas lighting



baby stir fry chicken with egg and vege




my claypot yee mian


at my house downstair.. :P

BYE BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment